She say she love my Lolly-Justin Bieber



Friday 4 January 2013

Justin Bieber,"Selena Give me hedache"!

on Friday 4 January 2013
Justin Bieber and Selena 2013

Justin Bieber girlfriend Salena Gomez sometimes give him a  “headache” because you can never tell what’s going on in their head or she don't know what you are thinking

Although he is currently in an on/off relationship with Selena Gomez – Justin thinks that he is a patient boyfriend. He admits having a girlfriend can sometimes be frustrating and cause of sadness..

“In every relationship the boy definitely has to wait more for the girl than the girl has to wait for the boy. I’m used to it. Getting annoyed won’t get you anywhere anyway. “You have to know when it is better to leave a girl alone, to wait for her to realize she is yours. And yes, sometimes they can give you a headache.”



Justin does think that he is a responsible and good boyfriend though. He think that he is always very sympathetic and understanding.
“I have my qualities. I can be attentive and I have a lot of patience. And I like to surprise my girlfriend with nice things, romantic trips, such as a picnic or something. For girls, it’s more important to be loved than to constantly get great gifts. Girls are cuddly and affectionate, but so are boys.”
Justin Bieber and Selena have had some problems in their romance in past couple months and which will lead them to live separately in 2013!

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez 2013





Chat about this post LIVE!

0 comments:

Comment hereComment Below

.
 

Submitted to

Followers

Translate

Pageviews from the past week

Get Daily Justin Bieber updates

Blog Archive

Info and contact us

Link Here


Justin Bieber Point © 2013. Copyrights | Disclamer| Privacy and Policy| Back To Top | N0.of Visitors