She say she love my Lolly-Justin Bieber



Thursday 10 January 2013

Justin Express His Feeling in New Album, Now Stop Rumor Guessing!

on Thursday 10 January 2013

Justin Bieber express his feeling about all crazy rumors, which are being spended in
surrounding in his New album Believe Acoustic. Now three new songs will be included
in acoustic album, Yellow Raincoat, I would and Nothing Like us.

“Excited for #20Days from now when my acoustic album will let u know
how I feel about what is going on in my life instead of rumors guessing”

“Put it in the music. Guess all u want I speak for myself. #20Days”






Chat about this post LIVE!

0 comments:

Comment hereComment Below

.
 

Submitted to

Followers

Translate

Pageviews from the past week

Get Daily Justin Bieber updates

Blog Archive

Info and contact us

Link Here


Justin Bieber Point © 2013. Copyrights | Disclamer| Privacy and Policy| Back To Top | N0.of Visitors