She say she love my Lolly-Justin Bieber



Wednesday 30 January 2013

Selena feels good after breakup with Justin Bieber

on Wednesday 30 January 2013

Selena looking very happy after breaking up with Justin Bieber, Which is unbelievable, will you belieb?
Selena Gomez has said that she is doing well following her split from Justin Bieber.
“I’m good. I’m really good. I’ve been recording, having a lot of fun with my girlfriends, having a good time.”

And while she’s keeping mum on revealing too many details about her new music (she’s already recorded 16 songs!). Selena did say she’s having so much fun.
“I’m having a lot of fun expressing everything that I’m feeling.I’ve been telling people I’m definitely a little bit more sassy now. I’m a little bit more mouthy.”
Could this be the answer to the Justin’s “Nothing Like Us” ?

POLL




Chat about this post LIVE!

0 comments:

Comment hereComment Below

.
 

Submitted to

Followers

Translate

Pageviews from the past week

Get Daily Justin Bieber updates

Blog Archive

Info and contact us

Link Here


Justin Bieber Point © 2013. Copyrights | Disclamer| Privacy and Policy| Back To Top | N0.of Visitors