She say she love my Lolly-Justin Bieber



Saturday 5 January 2013

Justin Bieber addresses fans “I’m Trying to be Better”

on Saturday 5 January 2013
Justin Bieber instagram


Justin Bieber delivered a message to his fans on Saturday after photos surfaced online showing the 18-year-old star holding what appears to be a marijuana joint

The pop superstar Justin Bieber didn’t address the photos directly, but thanked his more than 32 million Twitter followers for their support through “new challenges.”
“I see all of u. I hear all of u. I never want to let any of you down. I love u and thank u.” 
“like i said…2013…new challenges. new doubters…Im ready. We are ready. see u all tomorrow and everyday after that. #BELIEVEtour”
 “i will never give up on you. as long as u r there for me i will always be there for u. thanks “





Chat about this post LIVE!

0 comments:

Comment hereComment Below

.
 

Submitted to

Followers

Translate

Pageviews from the past week

Get Daily Justin Bieber updates

Blog Archive

Info and contact us

Link Here


Justin Bieber Point © 2013. Copyrights | Disclamer| Privacy and Policy| Back To Top | N0.of Visitors