She say she love my Lolly-Justin Bieber



Sunday 16 December 2012

Tired :(

on Sunday 16 December 2012





"Tired"

Justin Bieber isn’t always in the mood to indulge his adoring fans, as a group of them learned at the Toronto airport this week while Bieber waited for girlfriend Selena Gomez to arrive, according to Hollyscoop.



“Do I not have any right as a human being to sit and wait for my girlfriend?” he asked during a back-and-forth with some of the assembled fans demanding his attention, complaining that they’d been waiting all day to see him.

“You say you’re really my fans, why do you do this? I’ve had a long day too. I don’t have to be nicer, you guys are in my face,” Bieber replied.







Chat about this post LIVE!

0 comments:

Comment hereComment Below

.
 

Submitted to

Followers

Translate

Pageviews from the past week

Get Daily Justin Bieber updates

Blog Archive

Info and contact us

Link Here


Justin Bieber Point © 2013. Copyrights | Disclamer| Privacy and Policy| Back To Top | N0.of Visitors