She say she love my Lolly-Justin Bieber



Saturday 22 December 2012

Swaggy Christmas Gift Ideas for Justin: Boxers! Cars! and More!

on Saturday 22 December 2012

MTV News caught up with some beliebers, and asked them what they would buy Justin Bieber for Christmas — with a budget restriction “sky’s the limit.” Check out their swaggy Christmas gift ideas for Justin:


  One Direction Reveal Their Christmas Plans!



“I would buy Justin Bieber a really nice car, ’cause he’s always into cars.” –Adriana Cronin

“I would probably buy him boxers, I don’t know. What do boys like?” –Sofia Badalamenti

“A customized iPhone, With my face on it.” –Isabelle Clark

“If I had to think of it right on the spot, probably a new cell phone because he probably has to change his
number all the time.” –Andrew Provencher

“I’d buy him me and put me in a box and, like, give it to him.” –Catherine Witkowski

“I would probably take him to a restaurant and then go see a movie with him.” –Illeana Cohen

“So I would get him a honeymoon … that me and him could spend together.” –Cyndie Funaro

“I would want to buy him a house next to us, so we can always be close to him.” –Willa Neubauer
What would you get for Justin for Christmas?

Now Bieber's fans want to give him something back. They know exactly what they would buy him for Christmas. And with a budget restriction of "sky's the limit," when MTV News caught up with some of his devotees, we learned just how much they love Bieber based on their picks, which range from cool rides to hot dates.

.................................VIDEO....................................

Get More: Music News





Chat about this post LIVE!

0 comments:

Comment hereComment Below

.
 

Submitted to

Followers

Translate

Pageviews from the past week

Get Daily Justin Bieber updates

Blog Archive

Info and contact us

Link Here


Justin Bieber Point © 2013. Copyrights | Disclamer| Privacy and Policy| Back To Top | N0.of Visitors