She say she love my Lolly-Justin Bieber



Saturday 9 February 2013

Mom Pattie on Justin Bieber’s Grammy Snub: “They Blew It”

on Saturday 9 February 2013

There is not doubt that Justin Bieber is dominating the pop music scene. He is the first singer with five No.1 albums before he turns 19 years old thanks to his latest album Believe Acoustic.

However, Justin did not receive a Grammy Nomination this year which has shocked Beliebers everywhere, including Justin’s number one fan–his mom!
During interview with Fuse News, she said:
 “I think they blew it,” Pattie Mallette told fuse.tv. “It’s my boy, I’m a little biased, but yeah, I just heard that he’s had five No.1 albums, so I think his music is speaking for himself.”
Justin was also surprised about the Grammy snub. “I was looking forward to [possible Grammy nominations], but I know it will happen one day,” he said on Ellen . Justin’s mom did admit that the lack of a Grammy nomination might be a good thing for her son.
“I think it’s kind of good in a way. It gives him something to strive for and a goal to go for,” 
she told fuse.tv.




Chat about this post LIVE!

0 comments:

Comment hereComment Below

.
 

Submitted to

Followers

Translate

Pageviews from the past week

Get Daily Justin Bieber updates

Blog Archive

Info and contact us

Link Here


Justin Bieber Point © 2013. Copyrights | Disclamer| Privacy and Policy| Back To Top | N0.of Visitors