She say she love my Lolly-Justin Bieber



Monday 25 March 2013

Prisoner: I'm Still Out to Kill Justin Bieber

on Monday 25 March 2013
prisoner-kill-justin-bieber
Remember Dana Martin the right side one- that who wanted to Kill JOJO(Justin Bieber) last year in NYC?
He state that his plan is still on and he will keep targetting Justin to kill him.


Martin tells Details Mag:


It’s still on. This isn’t going away. Do you really think that I would stop. I never really had empathy in my life. … It isn’t just so people will know who I am. I want to kill him because he changed, that made me angry. He’s a phony now.
He also showed off a Justin’s tattoo on his calf to the interviewer:
I shaved it for you. I always tell people you need to have a shaved Bieber. Believe me, you do not want a hairy Bieber.
Martin swears he’ll give up his plan if Justin or his manager Scooter just sit down with him:
I’ve written to the district attorney saying that I’ll plead guilty, I’ll even testify against my two partners—I just want to have a sit-down with Justin Bieber. And they just won’t do it. To them that’s just bizarre.
Enhanced by Zemanta




Chat about this post LIVE!

0 comments:

Comment hereComment Below

.
 

Submitted to

Followers

Translate

Pageviews from the past week

Get Daily Justin Bieber updates

Blog Archive

Info and contact us

Link Here


Justin Bieber Point © 2013. Copyrights | Disclamer| Privacy and Policy| Back To Top | N0.of Visitors